Fic a little...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fic a little...

A place for writers to work

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Wedding Night Should be fun....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ligeia
Administrators
Ligeia

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-08-03

A Wedding Night Should be fun.... Empty
PostSubject: A Wedding Night Should be fun....   A Wedding Night Should be fun.... Icon_minitime8/12/2008, 12:29 am

Okay. Can't give too much away about my story. If you want to read the whole thing it's here but here's a quick run down for you:

Evangeline (aka "Evan") is a waitress at a jazz bar called "Ricks". On night while she's working, a man named Laurent Maverick hands her his business card. Evan finds out he's a manager. She gets a record contract. Blah Blah Blah. There's a lot of sexual tension between them during the whole story, even after Laurent meets Jane ( a waitress that works at the Chinese place he and Evan are always going to.) Jane and Laurent are to be married, but before the ceremony can begin, Evan finds a nervous Laurent outside in quiet contemplation. Evan gives Laurent a kiss that starts off something sweet and a sign for good luck, but quickly turns into something very very HOT! Wink

Now, here's my problem:

The next chapter I'm supposed to be posting contains Laurent having a hard time taking his mind off Evan during his honeymoon with Jane, while at the same time, Evan is trying to fight off the guy she brought as a date to make Laurent jealous.

I need little things that you think might be funny to see happen in a situation like this, because I'm a little lost (for the first time while writing this) on how to play this out. lol.

Thank you so much!

As always!
Ligeia
Back to top Go down

A Wedding Night Should be fun....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fic a little... :: Editors Chair-
Jump to: