A Wedding Night Should be fun....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ligeia
Administrators

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: A Wedding Night Should be fun....   8/12/2008, 12:29 am

Okay. Can't give too much away about my story. If you want to read the whole thing it's here but here's a quick run down for you:

Evangeline (aka "Evan") is a waitress at a jazz bar called "Ricks". On night while she's working, a man named Laurent Maverick hands her his business card. Evan finds out he's a manager. She gets a record contract. Blah Blah Blah. There's a lot of sexual tension between them during the whole story, even after Laurent meets Jane ( a waitress that works at the Chinese place he and Evan are always going to.) Jane and Laurent are to be married, but before the ceremony can begin, Evan finds a nervous Laurent outside in quiet contemplation. Evan gives Laurent a kiss that starts off something sweet and a sign for good luck, but quickly turns into something very very HOT! Wink

Now, here's my problem:

The next chapter I'm supposed to be posting contains Laurent having a hard time taking his mind off Evan during his honeymoon with Jane, while at the same time, Evan is trying to fight off the guy she brought as a date to make Laurent jealous.

I need little things that you think might be funny to see happen in a situation like this, because I'm a little lost (for the first time while writing this) on how to play this out. lol.

Thank you so much!

As always!
Ligeia
Back to top Go down
View user profile

A Wedding Night Should be fun....
Page 1 of 1